Qt

Richard Jones Richard.Jones at fulcrum.com.au
Tue Jul 27 02:53:19 EDT 1999

[Kikutani Makoto]
> There are kdebinding and qtbinding in:
>     ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/devel/
>
> I guess qtbinding is obsolete and kdebinding should be used.
> Am I right ?
> I'm afraid that kdebinding is not updated recently, either.

   There's a fairly complete Qt/KDE binding maintained at:

      http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/software/

   The KDE developer site seems broken again (another facelift was necessary I
suppose ;) and there doesn't seem to be any mention of this module on the Qt
site. The author is working on Qt 2.0 support as well as splitting the KDE and
Qt components into seperate modules. A friend of mine has recently made the
module thread-safe and has submitted patches to the author of pykde.

   I'm using it and it's pretty darned good. I just want it to support 2.0
right now :)

      Richard