mxTextTools Package - Version 1.1.0

Mike Fletcher mcfletch at vrtelecom.com
Sat Jul 31 02:33:32 EDT 1999

Marc-André's mention at the bottom of his page shamed me into creating some
documentation and examples... so...

Announcing:
	SimpleParse -- A Parser Generator for mxTextTools -- version 1.0

What is it:
	A simple parser generation system based on Marc-André Lemburg's mxTextTools
tagging engine.  The generator is a very small python module which creates
tuple trees suitable for use directly with the mxTextTools engine.

What's new:
	Mostly documentation and some reorganization.

Where can I get it:
	http://members.home.com/mcfletch/programming/simpleparse/simpleparse.html
	(I was going to put this on starship, but I can't seem to access that
account any more).

What does it cost:
	Python license. No cost. Use at your own risk.