where is nsremote?

Fred L. Drake fdrake at cnri.reston.va.us
Thu Jul 29 10:56:51 EDT 1999

Jeff Templon writes:
 > I found a tool called nsremote by Scott Hassan that does something I
 > want.  However, the link is broken on the python www site.  Does anyone
 > know where I can download this?

Jeff,
  You didn't say what functionality you're looking for.  If this is a
Netscape remote-control module, that's not too hard, at least on Unix
(don't know about other platforms, but suspect those would be better
documented).
  I've attached a module I threw together that can be used to control
Netscape and Grail on Unix.  I'd welcome additions for other platforms
and browsers.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake at acm.org>