making a Windows NT service out of a python program

Haimo G. Zobernig Haimo.Zobernig at cern.ch
Tue Jul 13 04:51:36 EDT 1999

I need to turn a few python programs into Windows NT services. Has anyone on
this newsgroup got any advice for that? I know about SRVANY.EXE from the NT
resource kit. Is saw there is a module called win32service in the win32
extensions. The docs give just syntactic info, but I need to understand the
relevant concepts first.
I presume I'll need to get hold of some MS docs, but I have no idea where to
start. Any pointers?

--
Haimo G. Zobernig                                  tel   +41 22 7677361
Univ. of Wisconsin                                 fax   +41 22 7678370