Need feedback on Tkinter project

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Tue Jul 20 23:52:05 EDT 1999

Greetings, Pythoneers--

I've created a Tkinter solitaire game which more-or-less works and can
be enjoyed as is, if you're into that sort of thing.

But what I really want to do is use it as the basis of a Tkinter
tutorial. I don't intend it to be all-inclusive or to replace Frederik
Lundh's excellent tutorial, but it will cover a couple of topics that
(last I knew) aren't covered in any depth by Lundh, namely the Canvas
and Menu widgets.

So at this point I'd like a few hardy souls to check it out and tell
me what you think. If I've written any horrible or bizarre code,
certainly tell me about that, but I'm especially interested in your
comments on my comments -- and docstrings -- and places that don't
have them but should. That will help me understand what to write when
I begin the actual tutorial.

You may download the package (.tar.gz or .zip) from

	http://www.havenrock.com/softlab/pegboard/index.html

I look forward to hearing from you!

Matt Gushee
Portland, Maine, USA