Python suitability questions

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Tue Jul 20 19:41:52 EDT 1999

In article <0CCE781E44F2C872.F528377A62B41DCA.73CAA63AD6E79314 at lp.airnews.net>,
Jason Maskell <jmaskell at saskpublishers.sk.ca> wrote:
>Well, after a day or two of reading lots of newsgroup posts and
>documentation, I'm still not quite certain if Python is suitable for the
>project I have in mind. I'm rather reluctant to jump in and start fiddling
>with it without having some idea whether it's what I'm looking for or not. A
It's what you're looking for.  You're at a stage
in evaluation where it'll be cheaper for you to
jump in than to continue to poke at Python from a
distance.  This is one of the charms of Python,
as you'll learn; it invites experimentation, and
is friendly, so frequently the best answer to how
things work is to experience them for yourself.
			.
			.
			.
--

Cameron Laird           http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html
claird at NeoSoft.com      +1 281 996 8546 FAX