New Python Stuff Page

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Thu Dec 23 00:29:10 EST 1999

And now for something completely different ... NOT!

But I thought I'd let everyone know anyway. I have posted a new page
of miscellaneous Python modules, snippets, hints, etc. Basically,
anything I do in Python that isn't an application or a substantial
library, and that I think may be useful to others (if only as an
example of what NOT to do), will go on this page. The URL is:

	http://www.havenrock.com/softlab/pystuff/index.html

Not much there yet. So far there's a TrueFalseSwitch -- a customized
version of the Tkinter Checkbutton class. But it will definitely grow.

By the way, can I get in trouble for mixing Pythonisms with
Saturday-Night-Liveisms?

Dreading-the-Spanish-Inquisition-ly yours,
==
Matt Gushee
Portland, Maine, USA
mgushee at havenrock.com