Tutorial for a NEWBIE

Thomas A. Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sat Dec 4 11:11:38 EST 1999

Doug Stanfield wrote:

> I just checked and found no 4.92.  I'd also suggest this FAQ should be in
> the "1.General Info" section.

Strange.  Perhaps the main FAQ page is generated and saved every evening
so that the FAQ Wizard doesn't have to generate it on demand every time.
If you go to the FAQ Wizard page, then you'll see it.

I also added the question to section 1, where it belongs.  I wish that it were
possible to delete FAQ Wizard entries.  I'll have to look at how it's
implemented some day and see whether such a thing is feasible.

---Tom