Tkinter and sliders

Jim Richardson warlock at eskimo.com
Sat Dec 25 01:02:45 EST 1999

*Newbie Alert. Set phasers to stun*

I have a slider widget I have created with tkinter, it works
fine, except the command associated with it is executed whenever
the mouse moves over the widget, irrespective of whether the
slider bar is actually actuated or moved. Is there a way to force
the command to only go off if the slider is moved or activated?
thanks.
 (if this is a dumb question with an obvious answer emblazoned in
 the tkinter docs, please let me know, but I can't seem to find
 it, thanks all)

--
Jim Richardson
	Anarchist, pagan and proud of it