python test frameworks

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Wed Dec 1 09:27:47 EST 1999

Andrew M. Kuchling writes:
 > It's usable for external software in 1.5.2, since I use it for the
 > test suite in the standalone distribution of the PCRE module.

  Great news!  Does this mean that documentation is forthcoming?  ;-)
This would be a good topic for a HOW-TO document.  I can even envision
a Topic Guide that deals with issues of testing and other forms for
code checking (coverage analysis, pylint flavors, etc.).
  Now we just need to draft someone knowledgeable in the area and
inflict upon him or her the burning itch to write documentation...!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake at acm.org>