Python newbie

John Ratcliff jratcliff at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 26 18:06:45 EST 1999

Thanks for all of the informative messages.  It certainly sounds like Python
may be the language I want to use.  A few more quick questions.  Is there a
C++ implementation of Python?  I really prefer *not* to put a large
collection of C code into my C++ application if I can avoid it.

Are there Python variants that might be better suited, like this Viper
language I heard mentioned on the list?

If Python is a dynamically typed language, how does it handle sending
specific types to a native function call or from a native call into Python?

Thanks,

John