Super-rexex?

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at pobox.com
Thu Dec 23 09:18:28 EST 1999

Hello all,

I'm looking for a super-rexex. In the current rexec, it's possible
to disable all built-in functions and all modules, but I want to
disable all statement also, and non-string assignments.

Maybe I have to look for another solution. My problem is:
I want to use something like execfile() on a file, but the
file should *only* have string definitions!

How do I do this?

regards,
Gerrit.

--
"Open Standards, Open Documents, and Open Source"

  -- Scott Bradner (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)
  1:24pm  up  2:42, 12 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00