Problems with Dynamic Library compiling on AIX 4.2 Python 1.5.2

Dave Rose dave.rose at wcom.com
Thu Dec 16 10:36:42 EST 1999

I am trying to post this question again as I have received no input to date
and am running out of time to settle this problem

ld_so_aix is returning an error 1547-002 can not open <module>.so for input.
That is the file that I am attempting to build.  If I remove the -o
<module>.so from the command line, I get an error that the init function is
not found.

I know that this is some type of problem on my side, but I have been
struggling with this for a couple of days now and it is starting to get old.

Any Help would be warmly welcomed.

Dave Rose