Python/cgi Was: Very useful message -- Hah!

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Tue Dec 7 19:41:29 EST 1999

Hi All--

Andy Robinson wrote:

> dgrassi <dan at grassi.org> wrote:

[Very nice summary of the Recent Unpleasantness snipped]

> Out of curiosity, at work I have to control headers for customers in
> different parts of Asia; stuff like
>         'content-type=text/html; charset=ShiftJIS'
> which varies depending on the data I subsequently write out.  If PHP
> builds this into the language, do you lose the ability to control the
> headers when you actually need to?

I believe that Mr. Grassi has taken his marbles and gone home, depriving
us of the perls he strew before us.

<this-is-all-the-snake-language-you-get-today>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
ivanlan at home.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours