[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: [ANNOUNCE] PySol 3.10 - a solitaire game collection

Just van Rossum just at letterror.com
Mon Dec 27 10:54:56 EST 1999

At 3:18 PM +0100 12/25/99, Joachim Schmitz wrote:
>did anyone successfully run it on an iMac. After loading about 85 % the

The trick is to give BuildApplet a *lot* of memory, then give the resulting
applet about 12 megs of memory. This worked for me. (The trouble is caused
by the fact that PySol is one huge source file, and Python's
parser/compiler eats a lot of memory when working with large source files.
*Running* PySol is not the problem, compiling is.)

Just