Packer

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Dec 17 07:58:29 EST 1999

Wayne <infotechsys at pivot.net> wrote:
> I'm have a screen layout that looks like this. Well, I want it to look
> like this!
>
>                                          Name of the window
>
>                           item 1                  item
> 2                    item 3
>                           item 4                  item
> 5                    item 6
>                                          __________________
>
>                           item 7                  item
> 8                     item 9
>                           item 10                item
> 11                   item 12

not sure I understand, but that's probably because I'm
looking at it with a proportional font.  but I suspect you
should forget about the packer, and use the grid manager
instead:

http://www.pythonware.com/library/tkinter/introduction/grid.htm

</F>

<!-- (the eff-bot guide to) the standard python library:
currently number eight on fatbrain's bestsellers list! -->