Tk Listbox Question

Nick Belshaw nickb at earth.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 17:02:17 EST 1999

Kevin  - hi

thanks for the comment regarding Tk - Listbox.

My real problem is item selection inside the Listbox. The default bindings for
the widget are LH-MouseButton for selection/highlighting of an item. I can only
access the hilighted item using 'active' or 'curselection'. If instead I bind a
method onto the RH-MouseButton and click I get the old 'active' selection
rather than a different item I may be trying to click on since the
RH-Mousebutton has no effect on item selection in the Listbox - if that makes
sense :-/

so I was wondering if its possible to alter the default bindings of the widget?

cheers
Nick/Oxford