newbie question...

Scott Anderson sanderson at ttm.com
Wed Dec 29 15:56:06 EST 1999

Personally, I use Hungarian notation no matter what the language. The
scoping and types stand out immediately... something that doesn't happen
without some sort of standard notation.  One example of this (IMO) is
the PyGreSQL module. Some of that code is difficult to follow, being
filled with one letter variable names and the like.

Hungarian notation is particularly useful in dynamically typed languages
like Python, although I have made a habit of using it everywhere.
Incidentally, I've never worked for Microsoft, and the only Microsoft
environment I've ever used was VB.

Regards,

-scott

bitbucket at isomedia.com wrote:

> How did you know I learned my Python while at Microsoft?
[...]