wxPython

Robin Dunn robin at alldunn.com
Wed Dec 29 02:59:01 EST 1999

"trosen" <trosen at activmedia.com> wrote in message
news:84c8au$6ia$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...
> Does anyone know how to make boxes that you can click on and drag to a
> different size using wxPython?  Is it possible?  For example, I create a
> box of a particular size in a window.  I want to change the length of
> the box, so I click on one side of the box, and drag it to make it
> larger.

Set handlers for the mouse events, when the mouse starts dragging check if
the position is the same as one side of the box, if so redraw the box at the
new position and size, following the mouse until the button is released.

You might also want to look at the OGL library.

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman