No constructor calls?

Siggy Brentrup bsb at winnegan.de
Fri Dec 31 13:07:54 EST 1999

Hi Arinte,

you posted this very message already on Thursday and IIRC Gordon
McMillan answered. You should give us more information.

Arinte <jamarijr at hotmail.com> writes:

> When I have this code the constructor is called

> xpac=PossDevice.PossArg("12345678",21)
> devlist.append( xpac )

> but, this code doesn't seem to function

> devlist.append( PossDevice.PossArg("12345678",21) )

> Is the second one invalid or something?  How can I do the first one
> in one call?

The only difference I see is an additional reference in the 1st
variant. As a blind shot I assume some Extension code written in C
is involved and does incorrect reference counting.

Siggy

--
Siggy Brentrup - bsb at winnegan.de - http://www.winnegan.de/
****** ceterum censeo javascriptum esse restrictam *******