Win32 and the clipboard

James Cooley james.cooley at jcp.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 07:22:10 EST 1999

Just an idea but I used the clipboard and "drag and drop" on Win32 (or any OS
with a JVM) using JPython and Java 1.1. You can get a start with

  http://www.javaworld.com/javatips/jw-javatip61.html

Rgds,

James

--
James Cooley [+44 (0)171-6896924]
JCP Computer Services, 16 St Johns Lane, London, EC1M 4BS, UK.