Very useful message -- Hah!

Irv Mullins irv at ellijay.com
Tue Dec 7 14:24:50 EST 1999

Nathan Clegg <nathan at islanddata.com> wrote in message
news:XFMail.991206090623.nathan at islanddata.com...

> On 04-Dec-99 Dan Grassi wrote:
> > It seems that by design python, by design, is not to be used as a cgi
> > scripting language -- otherwise why would it produce this very
> > meaningful
> > message at the slightest syntax error:
> >

> > Internal Server Error

Pardon me for interrupting, but:
I have never written a single line of Python.
I have written a grand total of 2 very simple CGI's (in Euphoria/Linux.)
After the first 4 or 5 minutes, I figured out what "Internal Server Error"
meant, and what to do to prevent it.
I'd like to say something smart-alecky here, but instead I'll just suggest
that
perhaps programming just isn't Mr. Grassi's strong suit.
He seems to be better at trolling :P

Irv