Python15.Dll & Borland C++ Builder 3

Rolf C Stadheim r-stadhe at online.no
Fri Dec 17 20:11:27 EST 1999

I think this has to do with the different standards  Microsoft and Borland has
for DLL's.
The way to go is to make a Borland compatible DLL of the Python15.dll, which
is built for Visual C++.

This excellent link on the topic should enable you to fix it:

http://www.bcbdev.com/articles/vcdll.htm

Regards,
Rolf C Stadheim