Looking for Zope/Python suggestions

Nick Henderson insanik at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 24 15:57:09 EST 1999

Hello,

I am new to python and zope.  I want to make a dynamic data-base oriented
website.  I am wondering where I should start.  Should I learn python first?
I've already ordered "Learning Python."  Then go on to zope?

Also, I have been looking into Zope lately and have had some problems (the
main one is that I do not know python :).  What is the best way to deal with
data in Zope.  Is it better to use persistent data in the ZODB or connect to
a relational database?  And what is easier to learn?

I must sound really silly asking these questions, but I'd really appreciate
any help.

Thank you all,
Nick Henderson

Merry Christmas