The gifthingy

Ulf Engstrøm b2blink at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 08:56:37 EST 1999

Skip,
Thanx for your reply, it helped me eventhough I've used the same code.
I was really laughing at myself this morning. I read your mail and it was
exxactly the same, I just couldn't get it. When I compared it to my code I
realize what I've done, my function would show the code before the encoding
with img.readlines() thus putting the pointer to the end of the file, and I
didn't put it back to the beginning again, so it didn't read anything. That
kind of things is so annoying when you can't see it. Anyway, finally all is
working at least :)
Thank you all for all your pythonposts, very helpful:)

Regards
Ulf