Is there an easy way to do it again?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at alpha1.csd.uwm.edu
Mon Dec 20 16:47:30 EST 1999

Eide:
It depends on your program of course.
There is no universal answer for this question.

Creating a function is always a good idea, if the task can be seperated
enough.

If you are running a resonalble shell, people will just call a little
python script several times from the shell.

	Bernhard

--
Research Assistant, Geog Dept UM-Milwaukee, USA.  (www.uwm.edu/~bernhard)
Free Software Projects and Consulting 		         (intevation.net)