[Announce] Python Builder Developer Release 0.1

Tom McDavid tom.mcdavid at boeing.com
Thu Dec 16 16:03:56 EST 1999

Spam detection software, running on the system "albatross.python.org", has

Content preview:  This may be somewhat tangential, but have you looked at the
   visual tcl gui builder? (the free one from neuron.com) I found it to be quite
   powerful for building tk interfaces. It has a lot of features I would like
   to see in a python environment. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.0 FH_DATE_IS_19XX        The date is not 19xx.
-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
 3.2 FORGED_MSGID_YAHOO     Message-ID is forged, (yahoo.com)
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED            Informational: message has no Received headers