Questions about frozen apps

calishar at my-deja.com calishar at my-deja.com
Wed Dec 15 19:49:59 EST 1999

Hi Folks (again)

 I just finished freezing a tkinter app, and tested it on my test
system (python & tcl/tk not installed). Well, apart from needing the
tcl and tk dll files, I also found I needed a few tcl files (init for
tcl, and a bunch of tk ones). Is there any way around this, or is this
just a result of using c/c++ to compile python accessing tcl through tk?

 Also, while I was looking through my code to see if I had a problem, I
noticed that I had a few print statements left in it. Now I froze the
program using -s windows so that I don't get the console, so I am just
wondering what happens to the output from those print statements?

Thanks to one and all for the great language, the help I have received
(and probably will keep asking for) and all the neat little fiddly bits
people have contributed.

Calishar

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.