MySQLdb problems

Jeff Bauer jbauer at rubic.com
Fri Dec 31 10:28:01 EST 1999

CORRECTION:

I sent Asle an email suggesting that he download
mysql-python151-win32.zip.  This was an error on
my part.  I then sent him another followup,
correcting my first email.

Asle's repost may be confusing.  Do not download
mysql-python151-win32.zip.  I have removed it.

To use Python and MySQL on Win32, it is only
necessary to download the following files from
starship.python.net, ftp directory /pub/crew/jbauer:

   MySQL.pyd
   libmySQL.dll

Place these files in your Python home directory.
Please ignore the earlier post(s) on this subject.

Best regards and warm wishes for a peaceful new year,

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon Research