Mutli-Column Listboxes in Tkinter?

Cristian Echeverria echeverria at interactiva.cl
Sat Dec 4 22:26:25 EST 1999

I have something like a Windows List Control implemented
using many Listboxes.

This is part of a gui package that has something like configurable
look and feel.

If you want I can send you all the package in a zip file and you can
take what you need.

Cristian Echeverria

EZZ14.1069$e03.102190 at typ12.deja.bcandid.com...