Python complaints

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Tue Dec 14 10:13:55 EST 1999

for first, second, third in [
	(a/x, a**2, y)
		for a in listone,
		for y in [(l3val**4) for l3val in listthree],
		for x in [(2**math.PI**l4val) for l4val in listfour],
]:
	print first, second, third

Or something similar is probably what people are hyped about.  I.e. complex
parallel processing of multiple lists with multiple levels of comprehension
(ww?).  Note, I'm sure someone will want to add "for i indexing x in []"
syntax to this construct :) .

Cheers,
Mike