Python complaints

Alexander Williams thantos at chancel.org
Thu Dec 16 18:53:38 EST 1999

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 05:11:22 +1100, skaller <skaller at maxtal.com.au>
wrote:

>Unfortunately, new technology supporting literate programming
>is generally fairly arcane, hard to use, and slow

I rather lik how Haskell adresses the problem; simple, easy, and
without structure or boundary.  For the uninitiated:

Most Haskell code has a .hs extension.  .lhs is Literate Haskell.  In
Literate Haskell /every/ line is assumed to be comment ... unless it
starts with >.  Thus, to document you just write along as if writing a
paper, embedding the code with >s in front of it after you've
discussed it or interspersed with discussion.

Simple, direct, unstructured.  It suits my passion for simplicity. :)

--
Alexander Williams (thantos at gw.total-web.net)           | In the End,
  "Join the secret struggle for the soul of the world." | Oblivion