pythoncom and MTS

tiddlerdeja at my-deja.com tiddlerdeja at my-deja.com
Fri Dec 17 05:17:11 EST 1999

> Yep - no problems at all.  (Well, actually a tiny registration
problem in
> builds 127 and earlier, but now fixed).  Did you try a DejaNews
search for
> MTS on this newsgroup?

Yep, didn't seem to get terribly much. Just my messages and
some "exposing COM via" something.

Is it related?

Would you happen to have a noddy python COM object that implements MTS
that I could have a look at?

> > -Also, a serious question, is pythoncom ready for primetime? (I've
only
> > just found it really). Again, I don't want to embark on a python
> > solution if I'm going to run into bugs.
>
> If you dont want bugs, get out of the software game :-)  pythoncom is
very
> stable - the guts is a couple of years old and been used heavily in a
number
> of projects.

Thanks again. I didn't know the projects background.

> Mark.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.