Python and regexp efficiency.. again.. :)

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony at lsl.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 08:45:08 EST 1999

> Tim (from Parnassus) - said:
> > VoP to the rescue! Url should be...
> > http://www.tibsnjoan.demon.co.uk/mxtext/Metalang.html
> > (the mxTextTools page accidentally has lower case 'm')

and I apologised that it was my fault. I have now fixed this by the Brute
Force (TM) method - i.e., there is now a copy of that page at the URL with a
lower case "m" as well as the URL with an upper case "M". Sorry to anyone
this has incovenienced.

--
Tony J Ibbs (Tibs)      http://www.tibsnjoan.demon.co.uk/
"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive