Very useful message -- Hah!

Dan Grassi Dan at Grassi.com
Sun Dec 5 18:30:22 EST 1999

in article 87bt85dlxz.fsf at freddy.page.street, David N. Welton at
davidw at prosa.it wrote on 12/5/99 6:09 PM:

> Python is extensible to make it do whatever you want.  As is any good
> language.

>It sucks to build a language that is built around one and
> only one thing, IMO.

If you that is a reference to php I only have one comment: It works well and
python doesn't.

> Ummm, CGI's are definitely not mod_php.  CGI is an interface between
> the server and seperate processes.  Mod_php is a module compiled (or
> loaded, if you have DSO support) into Apache, which gives you a lot of
> advantages.

Look, I'm really getting tired of the symantics!  I don't care if it is cgi
or whatever, I want the _results_, he _capabilities_.

To put this in perspective I'm saying that the bird is dead.  You are
telling me that the Norwegian Blue has great plumage. :-)

Dan