AIX Py compiling errors?

Dave Rose dave.rose at wcom.com
Tue Dec 14 17:10:16 EST 1999

I am also having a problem with AIX and compiling. I am getting an error
from the munch command about not being able to open the <module>.so file
during the compilation.  I know this is an old issue, but I was unable to
find a solution to it in any of the old messages.

Dave Rose

news:38421A64.6A7001E2 at inrialpes.fr...