Locking files? n stuff

Patrick Phalen python-list at teleo.net
Mon Dec 13 13:15:58 EST 1999

[_martin_, on Sun, 12 Dec 1999]

:: I've been reading up on Python for a few weeks (Learning Python)
:: and was trying to get hold of the Internet programming book, but
:: sadly it's out of print.

Yes that is sad, but ... See http://www.python.org/psa/bookstore

Check out The Quick Python Book and The Python Annotated Archives,
both of which devote sections to Web programming.

Lundh's the eff-bot guide to The Standard Python Library and
Beazley's Python Essential Reference are also excellent general Python