FORTRAN (was Re: indentation)

Radovan Garabik garabik at melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk.spam
Thu Dec 9 07:19:59 EST 1999

Mike Steed <MSteed at altiris.com> wrote:
 :> In article <14411.53378.154350.793014 at weyr.cnri.reston.va.us>,
 :>
 :> Hmmm...  I wonder who the youngest person in this group is who has
 :> actually used FORTRAN on the job.  I'm 32; I did the work twelve years
 :> ago.

 : I'm 31.  I used FORTRAN for a (mercifully brief) project, also 12 years ago.

I am 25. My primary programming language I am using on my job[1] is FORTRAN.
I have been continuosly using it for 4 years now.

[1] when you are doing analysis or simulation in the same field of nuclear
physics I do, you really do not have much choice.

| __..--^^^--..__         garabik @ fmph.uniba.sk           |