sockets

sameer chowdhury sameer_ at netzero.net
Sun Dec 19 23:00:19 EST 1999

Spam detection software, running on the system "albatross.python.org", has

Content preview:  Hi everyone: The first time I connect a client and a server
   using sockets, it works fine, I then close both sockets. But the second and
   subsequent times, I get the following error, even if I change the ports for
   both the client and the server. Can anyone tell me what the reason could
  be? I am using Win98, and running python 1.5.2. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.0 FH_DATE_IS_19XX        The date is not 19xx.
 3.3 DATE_IN_FUTURE_12_24   Date: is 12 to 24 hours after Received: date