Widget set for curses?

Grant Edwards grant at nowhere.
Wed Dec 8 13:15:16 EST 1999

In article <82llpq$hl4$1 at anguish.transas.com>, Michael Sobolev wrote:
>Grant Edwards wrote:

>>Are there any python widget sets that use curses (or slang)?

>For slang (actually, for newt :) there is a module that comes in newt
>distribution.  If you use Debian, you just may install python-newt package.

I found snack.py (a newt interface installed by default on Red
Hat systems) but haven't yet tried using it.

Does anybody have any opinions on snack vs python-newt?

(I assume that installing a debian package on a RH system isn't
too painful.)

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm shaving!! I'M
                                  at               SHAVING!!