A Date With Tim Peters...

Uwe Zessin zessin at my-deja.com
Sat Dec 4 12:00:20 EST 1999

In article <000701bf3d4e$c2529a40$3a2d153f at tim>,
  "Tim Peters" <tim_one at email.msn.com> wrote:
> [Uwe Zessin]
> > A _date_ with Tim ??
> >
> > Ah, got it: you want to attract women to the conference ;-)
>
> That would have been an excellent plan (women are attracted to bots
> like lawyers to diseases)!  Alas, in America "a date" means something
> more like either "an appointment" or "forced brutal sex", depending
> on context.

OK, thanks. I have learned something very important - I'll check the
context and think twice before asking for a date...

> I'm uncertain of which Guido had in mind, but will do it both ways if
> it advances the cause of Python domination.

I'm usually trying to be careful with my promises -
no matter if this is for Python domination or something else ;-)

--
Uwe Zessin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.