look at this!!

Dodgemasta efc1966 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 05:31:25 EST 1999

LOTS OF CASH, FAST AND COMPLETELY LEGAL, THIS REALLY WORKS!! THIS REALLY
CAN MAKE YOU
EASY MONEY!!IT WORKS!!BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS LETTER FOR IT TO
WORK!!!! A little while
back, I was browsing through news groups, just like you are now,and came
across an article similar to this that said you could
make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
of 6.00!So I thought,"Yeah ,right,this must be a scam",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway,it said
that you send $1.00to each of the 6 names and address
stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the
bottom of the list at
#6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups.(There are
thousands) No catch,that was it.So after thinking it over, and
talking to a few people first,I thought about trying it. I figured what
have I got to loose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?Like
most of us I was a little skeptical and worried about the legal aspects
of it all.So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed it was indeed legal! Then I invested
the measly $6.00.
Well GUESS WHAT!!...within 7 days,I started getting money in the mail !
I was shocked! I figured it would end soon,but the
money just kept coming in. In my first, week I made about $25.00. By the
end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00!
In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing.This is
now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and
it is still coming in rapidly.It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6
stamps.Let me tell you how this works and
most importantly, why it works...also make sure you print a copy of this
article NOW,so you can get information off of it as
you need it. Believe me, it does work!!
STEP 1:
Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
paper"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
LIST".Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside each pieces of paper
so the bill will not be seen through the envelope
to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes
and seal them.Now,you should have 6 sealed envelopes,
each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,your name and
address,and a $1.00 bill.
what you are doing is creating a service by this.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:
#1) Justin 3707 Crenna Ave.Concord, CA 94519
#2) Chicollla 2 Oxford Mews, Poquoson VA 23662
#3) EZ Ads, P.O. Box 1274, Moses Lake, WA 98837
#4) Derek 1353 RR Street Grafton, WV 26354
#5)Valerie 21320 Parthenia St. #204, Canoga Park, CA 91304
#6) John,  P.O Box 341 Alexandria ,NSW, Australia, 1435
(Be sure to use the correct postage when mailing to the the states or
out of the states)
STEP 2 :
Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,move the other
names up (6 becomes five ,5 becomes 4 etc...) and add YOUR name as
number 6 on the
list.
STEP 3 :
Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
original as
possible.Now, post your amended article to at least 200 news groups. (I
think there are close to 24,000 groups.) All you need
is 200, but remember , the more you post the more money you
make!---DIRECTIONS---HOW TO POST TO NEWS
GROUPS---
STEP 1)
You don't need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
cursor to the bottom of this
document,and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire
letter into the computers memory.
STEP 2)
Open a blank "notepad" file under accessories in windows and place your
cursor at the top of the blank page.From the 'edit'
menu select 'paste'.This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so
that you can add your name to the list. STEP 3) Save your new notepad
file as a .txt file.If you want to
do your in different sittings, you will always have this file to go back
to. STEP 4)Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.) STEP 5) Visit message boards and post this article as a
new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
menu. Fill in the Subject,this will be the header everyone sees as
then scroll through the list of postings in a particular
group!**REMEMBER,THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN,THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL

MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it ! You will
begin receiving money from around the world within days. You
may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail
you will receive.If you wish to stay anonymous,you can
invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the WHY part: Out
of the 200 postings say I only
receive 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my
name at #6 Now,each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings,each with my name at
#5 and only 5 persons to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00
for me,now those 25 each make 200
MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each,I will bring in
an additional $125.00!
Now, those125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name
as #3 and I only
receive 5 replies each,I will make an additional $625.00! OK,now here is
the fun part,each one of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM of 200
letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies,that just
made me $3,125.00!!! Those
3,125 persons will deliver this message to 200 news groups with my name
at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 news groups react I will receive
$15,625.00! With the original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When
your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
the news groups and send out
another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again.
And start posting again.The thing to remember is, do
you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
internet and reading these articles, everday,JUST LIKE
YOU ARE NOW!! So can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I
think so ... People have said,"What if the plan is
played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances
of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest
users who are joining
the internet and newsgroups every day and are willing to give it a try?
Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users,every day ,with
thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember,play FAIRLY and
HONESTLY and this will work.