Mac ODBC

Dan Dan at Grassi.com
Sat Aug 14 20:30:01 EDT 1999

Hi M.-A. Lemburg,

>Does the driver expose the ODBC API in a way that allows you to
>link against it ? If yes, then you could try to create a new
>subpackage for mxODBC (see my Python Pages for more infos).

Yes it does.  I initially did not think that it did, a co-worker had
installed the ODBC package and when I asked him he said that no source
files were included.  Your message got me thinking and checking and yes
there were files and libraries.

When I get this working I will let you know and make the project source
available.

Thanks,

Dan