I need some advice on python

timcollinsdeja at my-deja.com timcollinsdeja at my-deja.com
Sat Aug 7 21:24:23 EDT 1999

This may just be my windows centric way of looking at things, but I was
led to believe by the agent stuff that they were exe type files for the
agent servers that wouldn't run on windows without recompiling
(Something I want to avoid).

What I need is a agent server type of thing that allows me to write
code to use it. In other words, I'd really rather concentrate on the
agent than than the agent environment....

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/