problem compiling extension on Win32

Robert Kern kernr at mail.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Aug 25 14:37:01 EDT 1999

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 02:10:17 GMT, g_v_wilson at my-deja.com wrote:
>I am trying to build a small Python extension
>in C on Windows NT using the Microsoft 'cl'
>compiler from the command line (long story).
>Everything is working, except my attempts to
>#define USE_DL_EXPORT and then use DL_EXPORT.
>I have tried #defining the former both before
>and after #including Python.h, but DL_EXPORT's
>expansion is never correct.  Has anyone run
>into this?  If so, I'd be grateful for help...

Nope.

>Please reply directly to:
>
> g v w i l s o n @ i n t e r l o g . c o m
>
>as I am not a regular reader of this group.
>
>Thanks,
>Greg
>
>p.s. anyone out there building Fortran extensions
>on Windows with G77?

Here, I can help you.  See
http://starship.python.net/crew/kernr/mingw32/Notes.html

E-mail me if you need more specific help.

Robert Kern           |
----------------------|"In the fields of Hell where the grass grows high
This space            | Are the graves of dreams allowed to die."
intentionally         |           - Richard Harter
left blank.           |