A Plea For A Return To Sanity!!!

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Sat Aug 28 04:05:34 EDT 1999

[Thomas Bryan, about a Python-for-Perlers FAQ]
> Is anyone putting this together?  Should it be a FAQ Wizard or what?
> I could set up a FAQ Wizard on my Starship page if others are willing
> to contribute.  I must confess that I haven't used Perl much since
> learning Python, so I'd need a lot of help.

You're making it too hard:  Tom already put a great deal of useful work into
his Python postings, and the confusions a-leaping from every other line <wink>
*are* "the FAQ".  All it still needs are point-by-point brief clarifications
snatched from the depths of the hellish flames that followed.

It doesn't need more info; it needs less noise.

they-also-serve-who-only-post-and-nag<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim