Wacky Programming Tales (Was Re: Why use Perl when we've got Python?!)

T. C. Mits 71351.356 at compuserve.com
Tue Aug 17 22:53:47 EDT 1999

That's not so strange.   Perhaps at a software house with a lot of propeller
heads, but at a place where application customization and other 'light
projects are done, little things like that help those who do not dream of
algorithms in their spare time or who don't plan to specialize and master a
particular language.   Besides once you've been bitten by the '==' in C (and
you don't use a good lint, because the boss won't buy one), #define EQ ==,
is not a sin.   Well, yes it is, but its not, but.....

news:wjy7lmxbwh7.fsf_-_ at bradh.ne.mediaone.net...