Man pages would be cool.

bowman bowman at montana.com
Sat Aug 21 13:03:47 EDT 1999

Paul Prescod wrote:

> I'm talking more from a marketing perspective. Wouldn't it be great if
> new Linux users just walking through the menus would "stumble" upon
> IDLE?

And try to use it like the Notepad type editor it resembles at first
glance? I understand what you are saying, but I don't think chance
encounters are very productive. At least IDLE provides a readily
apparent escape hatch, unlike stumbling into emacs in the pre-menu days.

--
Bear Technology  Making Montana safe for Grizzlies

http://people.montana.com/~bowman/