Macro preprocessor.

Magnus L. Hetland mlh at idt.ntnu.no
Thu Aug 12 09:43:56 EDT 1999

Christian Tismer <tismer at appliedbiometrics.com> writes:

> Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> [description of a cute macro processor skipped]
>
> > Okay, enough. :) I'll probably get hate mail now about being off topic.
>
> No hate mail, but some thoughts:
[...]

> There are a few cases where I admit that I generate scriptlets
> on-the-fly using the formatting operator.

Now you've piqued my interest... How do you do this, and in which
cases (for what purposes)? Do you create strings that you execute, or
what? (Sounds like a cool thing to do ;)

--

  Magnus              Making no sound / Yet smouldering with passion
  Lie          The firefly is still sadder / Than the moaning insect