Python article on Builder.com

Kris J. Zaragoza kjz at kzaragoza.ne.mediaone.net
Fri Aug 20 01:38:10 EDT 1999

I thought some of you might be interested in Dan Shafer's latest piece
on Builder.Com.  It's a nice bit of PR for Python and might raise its
visibility a little more in the Web app development world.  You can find
the piece at:

http://buzz.builder.com/cgi-bin/WebX?14@236.hs95a9MoeFg^0@.ee7bc67/0

(Now, Dan makes some critical remarks in this article about a few other
languages.  If anyone takes offense at these comments, please direct
your replies to Dan Shafer directly.  I really don't want to see yet
another language flamewar erupt around here.)

--
Kris J. Zaragoza           | "Unfortunately, most people can't out-think a
kzaragoza at mediaone.net     | grapefruit."  --Jon Bodner